+ 1. The maintenance instruction
+ 2. Maintenance service
+ 3. The engine
+ 4. Systems of cooling, heating and ventilation
- 5. Fuel system
- 5.1. The power supply system of petrol engines
5.1.1. Technical data
5.1.2. The air filter and inlet channels
5.1.3. An accelerator cable
5.1.4. An accelerator pedal
5.1.5. System of injection of fuel
5.1.6. Pressure removal in fuel system
5.1.7. The fuel pump
5.1.8. A fuel tank
5.1.9. Check of fuel system
5.1.10. The case throttle заслонки
5.1.11. System of injection Bosch Motronic MP511
5.1.12. System of injection Magneti Marelli 8P
5.1.13. An inlet collector
5.1.14. A final collector
5.1.15. System of release of the fulfilled gases
+ 5.2. Fuel system of diesel engines
+ 6. Ignition system
+ 7. Coupling
+ 8. Transmissions
+ 9. Power shafts
+ 10. Brake system
+ 11. A suspension bracket and a steering
+ 12. A body
+ 13. An electric equipment
+ 14. The basic malfunctions
The system of injection of fuel – ECU self-adjusted system which supervises and stores the data which provide optimum operational power setting at various loadings. At accumulator switching-off there is a deleting of the data, and for their restoration it is necessary to start the engine and to take idling while the system will not be adjusted. This process will be is better executed at carrying out of the road test within 15 minutes at 2500–3500 rpm.
SYSTEM OF INJECTION MAGNETI MARELLI 8P AND BOSCH MOTRONIC MP5.1.1
The system of injection of fuel Magneti Marelli 8P is established on engines with working volume 1.6 litres (BFZ), and Bosch Motronic MP5.1.1 is established on engines of 1.8 litres (LFY) and on engines of 2.0 litres (RFV).
Both systems (ignition / system of injection of fuel) include каталитический neutralizer and a control system of allocation of steams of fuel, and also carry out the latest standards of management of issue.
The fuel system in both systems of injection is similar and work as follows. The fuel pump shipped in a fuel tank, submits fuel from a tank to a fuel atomizer through the filter. Pressure of fuel in system copes a pressure regulator. The regulator allows surplus of fuel to come back in a fuel tank at pressure excess in fuel system.
The electric control system consists from ECU together with following gauges:
– The potentiometer throttle заслонки – informs ECU position of opening or closing throttle заслонки;
– The gauge of temperature of a cooling liquid – informs ECU engine temperature;
– The gauge of temperature of arriving air – informs ECU temperature of air which is passing through throttle заслонку;
– The ljambda-gauge – informs ECU the oxygen maintenance in exhaust gases;
– The position gauge коленвала – informs ECU frequency of rotation of the engine and position коленвала;
– The gauge of absolute pressure in a collector – informs ECU depression in an inlet collector;
– The gauge of speed of the car – informs ECU speed of the car;
– The gauge of a detonation established in the block of cylinders, is used for detection of the beginning of a detonation or early ignition (it allows ECU to choose an optimum advancing of ignition for prevailing operational modes of the engine without risk of damage of the engine). It is established only in system Motronic.
All information from gauges is analyzed ECU, and on this basis ECU defines a corresponding corner of an advancing of ignition and structure of a fuel mix. ECU operates fuel atomizers, changing width of an impulse, i.e. an interval of time when the atomizer is opened to provide richer or poorer mix.
ECU also supervises idling turns. For this purpose there is an engine operating position throttle заслонки.
ECU also operates structure of exhaust gases and a control system of allocation of steams of fuel.
The electric element of heating is located in the case of throttles.
If there is an error in any of the data received from the gauge, ECU enters into a way of the doubler. In this case ECU ignores a wrong signal of the gauge and accepts preliminary programmed value which will allow the engine to continue work (though and with smaller efficiency). If ECU enters into a way of the doubler the alarm system lamp on the instrument panel will light up and damage will be written down in memory ECU. After that it is necessary to conduct full test of a control system by the engine, using the special electronic diagnostic test bed which simply joins in the diagnostic socket of system located about a box with fuses on the panel.
SYSTEM OF INJECTION BOSCH MOTRONIC MP5.2
The system of injection Bosch Motronic MP5.2 is established on models of engines with working volume 2.0 litres without the catalyst (engine R6E).
The system of injection МР5.2 is similar to system MP5.1.1 which is described above, however in it there is no ljambda-gauge and system of allocation of steams of fuel.